Balsamic BellaVitano is unique Cheddar-Parmesan hybrid created by the Sartori Company of Antigo, Wisconsin. The combination of Cheddar and Parmesan give this Cheese a terrific texture, somewhere between creamy and rich and crunchy and granular. Created by the master cheese makers at Sartori in Plymouth, Wisconsin, who use time-honored techniques and the highest quality milk.
- Balsamic BellaVitano is bathed in Modena balsamic vinegar, which has highlights the sweet, nutty, fruity flavours of the BellaVitano cheese. No wonder, the cheese has won multiple awards, among which a first place in the 2010 American Cheese Society Competition and silver at the 2014 World Cheese awards. This artisan cheese tastes delicious with smoked turkey, almonds, raisins, dates and crusty artisan bread.
- Merlot BellaVitano is soaked red wine to give it extra tang and a delicious Merlot flavor
- Espresso BellaVitano wheels are hand-rubbed with freshly ground roasted Italian espresso beans and aged to creamy perfection. The BellaVitano flavors of butterscotch, cream and toasted nuts combine with the slightly smoky, roasted coffee flavors of the rind to produce a cheese with great balance and a long, lingering finish.
- Cracked Pepper BellaVitano adds just the right pinch of cracked black peppercorns to impart a spicy zestiness that’s nothing to sneeze at.
- Raspberry BellaVitano is soaked in Raspberry Tart Ale, resulting in a cheese that combines its unique Parmesan flavor and creamy Cheddar texture with bright notes of ruby-red raspberries together with hazelnut and brown-butter flavors. Winner Best New Cheese and Best American Cheese at the 2008 World Cheese Awards.